Prep time: 15 min Total time: 2 hr 15 min Serving: 10 serving
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs (or 24 Oreo cookies, finely crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 900g plain cream cheese (4 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 24-28 coarsely crushed Oreo cookies
- Extra whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and Oreo cookies for topping (optional)
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the base of a spring form pan.
- Whip the cream cheese on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar and continue to whip on high speed until it’s well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream and the coarsely crushed Oreo cookies into the cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula just until it’s well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top.
- Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 2 hours (4 hours or more is perfect)
- Remove to room temperature for 20-30 minutes before serving and decorating with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and crushed Oreo cookies (optional).
I tried this recipe, and it worked really well. My cheesecake turned out really good and tasty, so I suggest trying this recipe.
The original recipe: https://thebusybaker.ca/easy-no-bake-oreo-cheesecake/